Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday at the Market, October 2, 2010

Have you ever enjoyed talking with someone so much that you find yourself smiling long after the conversation has ended?  That happened to me today.  There is a lady at the Lynchburg Community Market who is a pleasure to be around.  She's always smiling, upbeat and full of enthusiasm.  I honestly cannot recall what our conversation was about today, but a few minutes after she'd walked away, I realized that I was still smiling.  Isn't it wonderful how some people just infect others with joy?  On your next visit to the market, go see the tinsmith in the Heritage Crafters Gallery.  While you are admiring his amazing handiwork, say hi to his wife, Pat.  I'm willing to bet that you will walk away with a smile on your face.

Overheard at the Market
"You have drool all down the front of your shirt!"

No comments: