Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Market Manager

The Lynchburg Community Market has a new manager.  Welcome to Jennifer Kennedy.  I met her yesterday and she's very nice.  She told me that she wants to get together with each vendor, individually, and I'm looking forward to that. 

It was quiet at the market yesterday since it's festival season.  The Garlic Festival and the Appomattox Railroad Festival are both going on this weekend.  Next weekend is the Amherst Apple Festival.  So, if you don't like crowds, this is a good time to visit the market.

Overheard at the Market
All of them are very different but still the same.

1 comment:

Laura Rhodes said...

Hello Cindy! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Laura Rhodes, also from Amherst. I have a blog and will be having an Etsy Team Giveaway & Celebration Event starting Nov. 12th. Do you Etsy? I invite you to stop by my Blog and maybe I'll see you sometime at the Market! Know of any local Christmas Craft Shows? Blessings, Laura
http://rhodescreation.blogspot.com