Sunday, June 6, 2010

Reinventing the wheel

Well, maybe not reinventing the wheel exactly but the blog.  At least a little bit.  Notice the snazzy new title/logo and color?  I'm trying to tie it in more to my web site.  In that vein, I'll also be using this blog as a way to communicate news about Sweet Pea Creationz.

I'll still write about television and pretty much anything else that strikes my fancy, of course.  But I'll throw in a bit more about the jewelry, the web site, etc.  As a matter of fact, why don't you hop on over to www.sweetpeacreationz.com right now and see what's new?  I've added a couple of new pieces and will be adding more over the next few days.  I've changed the button that links to this blog to read News and Blog and may do a little more tweaking as time and inspiration permit.

Let me know in the comments section how you like the new look, please.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Anything you'd like to see different either here or on the web site?  If I can, I'll try to accommodate the most popular requests.

SCHOOL'S OUT!  Happy Summer!

No comments: